What to eat while reading? How about some delicious warm chocolate, cinnamon and raisin cookies? These are pretty healthy too…
Raw Halo is not only delicious when eaten as bars, try including them into some of your healthy recipes too. If you haven’t already scarfed the scrumptious Raw Halo bar from your August box, why not try making these yummy mylk chocolate, cinnamon and raisin cookies? The recipe is super simple – and you’ll have a tray of warm cookies ready to enjoy in half an hour! Best served with a cup of tea and a good book…
• 2/3 of a cup almonds
• 1/2 a cup of oats
• 1/2 a cup maple syrup
• 2 tsp vanilla bean powder
• 1/2 a tsp pink Himalayan salt
• A big handful of raw chocolate pieces (best made with Raw Halo’s Mylk + Cinnamon and Raisin bar).
– Mix the almonds and oats in a food processor until well combined.
– Blend in the maple syrup, vanilla and salt, then fold in the raw chocolate pieces into the mixture.
– Pick up the dough in 12 equal parts and use your hands to flatten them out to small cookies on a baking tray with parchment paper. The dough is very sticky – your hands need to be wet for this.
– Bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes on 170C.